Monday, December 08, 2008

5 Reasons I am Happy Today:

  1. I received my "Dark Knight" extended edition 2-disc dvd in the mail today! A day early b/c it isn't released until tomorrow!!!!!! ha!HA!hA!
  2. I am loving my new cell phone. Went and got my "new every two" Friday. LG Envi 2. LOVE IT!
  3. I seem to be making progress with my major projects today at work. Checking things off the overwhelming list feels, well it feels good!
  4. The director of Twilight, Catherine Hardewicke, was shit-canned and the search for a new director is ON! YIPPEEE!!! See ya!!! I hope that means a NEW DP as well!
  5. I am not having any dizzy spells today, tho I am still a bit off. No dizzy means good tho and I will take that as a VERY positive thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

we have to cash in on our "snow-check", so w will have another reason to be happy!! LOL :)

10:07 AM, December 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home