Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween 2008

Overall it was a fun night. Thanks to Chantal for bringing her camera to document the evening's festivities! I am thankful that we didn't get any shots of our "Man in Uniform" who was all hands...out of everyone we met that night, he is definitely someone I would like to forget! haha.

I took a few before I left and then forgot to bring my camera, so here is a full shot of the Lara Croft outfit:



And here are a few highlights:

Chantal the 80's Chick and Me!


Don't mess with Lara Croft!


Oiy! It's a wee Captain Jack Sparrow! Incredibly authentic costume, tiny man.

Lara and her favorite Rocker Chick from the 80's! I think she stole Jack's hat!:0)


My Knight in Shining Armor...literally! This costume was AMAZING!


What's this Y'all? FANGTASIA???


Captain America...after a few too many drinks.


Thanks to Chantal for the full shot...I LOVED this costume and so many people recognized and commented on it. It was a fun Halloween...now I just need to take that hair extension out of my hair!!! (yea, Ive been wearing it all weekend!)

Oh wait: After hours at Tammy's house for...you guessed it, ROCK BAND, so I thought it would be fun to take a pic with my cell as Lara with the Wii controls like I posted last week...Those vampires are awful ill-mannered tho...TAMMY!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

that was such a fun night!! def a great halloween :)

10:17 AM, November 03, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Looks like fun!

11:10 AM, November 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home