Monday, October 27, 2008

One Week from Now...

I will be flying to London!!!

Look at that countdown on my side bar...I am basically freaking out today with excitement! Alysa has really outdone herself with helping me get ready to make the flight over the pond. She has tips and itineraries all set to go and I am so psyched to see her! We will be drinking Guinness in no time flat!:)

BUT FIRST: I must (continue) to button everything up at work so that I can come back to a (relatively) stress free work environment. The reality is that I could pretty much do everything I can to get things situated, but I KNOW that someone, namely Texas Asshole, will get his panties in a bunch over something ridiculous. I plan to check in via email ONCE while I am away. That is it. It's called a vacation after all. I have earned this time off, and if I don't disengage for a few days COMPLETELY, I will probably spontaneously combust. :)

AND THEN: It's time to party like I'm Lara Croft Tomb Raider on Friday for Halloween!

But for now it is Monday and I am at work. I shall have to wait for all the glorious tom foolery that will happen in the coming days!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

OMG i can't believe that London is only a week away for you!! I already can't wait for you to be back to hear all your exciting adventures and see your awesome pics :)

speaking of... as EJ would say with that adorable accent of his.. Oh c'mon now, Texas Asshole, don't get your knickers all up in a twist! LOL :)

can't wait for HALLOWEEN! i just have a few more little things to get for my costume to be complete! Friday is gonna be so much FUN!!

10:11 AM, October 27, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

OOH! Don't rush my trip! haahh! I can't wait to tell you of my adventures, however, I am in NO HURRY to get back!!!

Knickers in a twist! Love it!

10:22 AM, October 27, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

i am sure you're NOT!! i would feel the same way :)

10:59 AM, October 27, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home