Tuesday, May 06, 2008

"Here's My Card"


After the sightings of mail and bat pillows over the last week I figured it was time that I had a run-in with something Joker-ish. I thought it would really be funny if I found a Joker card laying on the ground someplace (kinda like the summer when I found 2 "Jacks" at different points! Pirates was big, "Jack" Sparrow...haha)

I must be psychic because after thinking this whilst getting ready for work this morning, I walked in to work and Cyndi the receptionist handed me a Joker mini comic that her kids found in a cereal box! What was on the cover? A Joker card of course! I tried to find a pic online of the promo comic, but alas, I could not find one, so I used a pic from the viral marketing campagn The card pictured above was the card found inside the Joker Cake along with cell phone and number to call in one of the first scavenger hunts.

A little sidenote about cereals and marketing ploys: I chose my last box of cereal based on the fact that it included a light up Indiana Jones SPOON!!! Thanks to my friend Nate, I now can enjoy that late night bowl of cereal in style!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

hey what cereal has the light-up indy spoon???? i want one!! :)

11:29 AM, May 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home