Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trippy Tuesday

You Are Emerald Green

Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.



I stole that from Wiccachicky's blog. Very interesting...

BTW, anyone out there recommend a beach (or Beachfront Hotel) in Florida? Let me know. Looking for soemthing nice but cheap for a weekend get away... It may never happen depending on $$ but was hoping to get soem feedback and recommendations...

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

When I read this one, I'm like, hey! That sounds more like me...until the end. Once people hate me, I can't get them to come around! lol.

5:07 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

I got the same result CC. But I'm not sure that I fit it w/ emerald green. Oh well. Happy Wednesday to you (I'm a bit behind!)

12:47 PM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home