Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Updates

Well it is Monday again. The weekends tend to go by so quickly and I wish I had more time off. I guess if I enjoyed my job, it would be different. Eventually I will find my place, but for now I will update you on some things that happened this weekend.


Firstly last week I received an email from RedHead about describing her in one word. I picked "Personable" for her b/c she instantly makes you feel like you have known her forever. She's easy to talk to and such a friendly person.

So if you would like to ring in on one word that describes me...post a comment. I have definately gotten some good ones from emails I have received and I will post all the words next week probably. This should be fun.


This weekend my neice Alysa was participating in a dance competition here in Syracuse. It's called Access Broadway and dance companies come to compete (as well as individuals) in tap, jazz, modern, hip-hop, vocal, acting etc. Alysa's younger sister Erin and I hung out and went to see a few of Alysa's performances throughout the weekend inbetween Thai food and stops for shopping. The real fun began when my sister Kathy called to tell us she ran into someone of interest at the competition. I couldn't believe my ears when I hear the dreaded name: PIEHOLE!!!

Apparently PieHole's 2 daughters were competing also. Kathy had spoken to PieHole and the girls. Erin and I went a bit earlier in hopes to see the girls. We arrived and found them. Everyone was so excited to see each other (especially me b/c I was told I was never invited to the house again and could never email them again etc). As I was talking with the girls PieHole entered the room. She looked at me for a split second put her head back in her program and said "Oh. Hi Carol" I replied back with equal coldness "hi." That was all that was said. Kathy laughed later at what a cold reception I got. I laughed too.

Just to refresh: If she thinks she will be coming to my parent's 50th Anniversary party in April, she has another thing coming. An email will be sent to my brother today about that exchange with the hopes that he will stick to his guns and tell her she is not coming. She will not ruin another family get together, especially my parent's anniversary!

Well, that was my excitement for the weekend, or actually all I have time to post. I hope you are having a fabulous Monday!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I've got one word for you: fabulous. :o)
That's so cool your parents are celebrating their 50th! Impressive and touching all at once. Keep PieHole AWAY--gah!

12:27 PM, March 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nightmare! Running into PIEHOLE! I bet she was surrounded by all of her friends.
We were all talking about a word to describe Carol and Kevin said " I can think of words, not one word to describe her" We basically think you are the BEST! So I would use "best" to describe you.
Best aunt, best sister,best sister-in-law" Fudge says "WOOF"

9:02 PM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I think that at first Alysa thought she was experience an eclipse of the sun...but she looked up and saw it was just Piehole, casting a HUGE shadow...

8:31 PM, March 28, 2006  
Blogger C.C. said...

Yeah the eclips is today actually. Visible in Egypt. PieHole was inadvertantly trying to give back to the community by staging a recreation of the eclipse so Kids in CNY could see it!!!

9:01 AM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home