Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Indy Week!

Of course it is Indy week! Tonight at midnight, opening shows of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls will take place, kicking off the fourth installment of our Fedora-wearing hero!

In honor of this exciting historic cinematic moment I decided to watch all of the movies this week in preparation for the viewing of the new movie on Friday.

Tuesday (Last Night) I watched "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Can I just tell you that I have watched this movie a million times and I still get nervous that Indy won't make it through the closing door and out of the temple in time. I still get chills when he places the Staff of Ra in the floor of the map room at the Tanis dig site. And I still marvel at the amazing score by that genius John Williams.

Wednesday (Tonight) is Temple of Doom Night!

Thursday (Tomorrow) will be the third movie: "The Last Crusade".

Friday I will be traveling to Jess and Chad's place to watch the new movie. I can't imagine watching it for the first time without Jess, Chad and Nate! I am so psyched because we have been planning this since the announcement of a fourth movie.:)

Well, it is time for lunch and the morning was filled with meetings so I am off to find some sustinance!

"Here, Have a date!"

"They're dates! Ya eat 'em!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I still squirm when I see the apart with the snakes!!! EEEK!

3:15 PM, May 21, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

OMG! The Tarantulas!!! I seriously curled up into a ball on the couch and actually let out a little whimper!!! It still freaks me out!!!

It was the first time watching it on my nice flatscreen so everything was really crisp and BEAUTIFUL! (Even the spideres unfortunately!)

4:55 PM, May 21, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

"Asps. Very dangerous. You go first."

9:31 AM, May 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home