Monday, May 19, 2008

One (Stolen) Movie Meme

Tag you're it (if you have a blog!. If not, post a comment of your answers! Just go with the first movie that comes to mind. Come on! It's a fun one!


1. One movie that made you laugh:
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

2. One movie that made you cry:
The Crow

3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
The Goonies

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
Batman Begins

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:Labrynth

6. One movie you hated:
Dark City (the first and only movie I ever walked out of the theater on!)

7. One movie that scared you:
The Grudge

8. One movie that bored you:
The Wedding Date

9. One movie that made you happy:
Back to the Future

10. One movie that made you miserable:
The Others (It made me so uncomfortable, but I liked it)

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:The Grudge 2

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Alfred from any Batman film, although Michael Caine is now my favorite Alfred of all time (Sorry Michael Gough).

13. The last movie you saw:
P.S. I Love You

14. The next movie you hope to see:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Friday!!!! yipeee!!

15. Your favorite movie:

Good Lord, I cannot answer this: I have too many!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home