Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bitch Session: Ten Things That Amuse Me About People (even myself!)

  1. People who act non-conformist and open-minded only to judge you based on your personal preferences, like music or film for example. It's very Oxymoronic and quite funny to me.
  2. I like it when someone throws a cowoker (or entire department) under the bus and then as you press them further it comes out that it is actually their own fault thus exposing them. It's also really funny when they are too stupid to realize that they have been exposed!
  3. When someone makes conclusions about you based on your marital status or thinks you should lower your standard and expectations just to be married, especially when they are in a failed or bad situation. Who's the loser in THAT game I wonder?
  4. I LOVE it when you give a coworker the opportunity to have input and they blow you off by never making your deadlines and then bitch and complain that they didn't have any input!
  5. People who take you for granted because you have ALWAYS been there when they never make much of an effort to be there for you. It is always up to you to keep the lines of communication open and if you were ever to not be there, it would of course be your fault, not their's.
  6. It's annoying, though funny that people consistantly try to pawn their work off onto me, because they are lazy and they know I will get things done regardless of how much is on my plate at the moment. I wonder how these hacks sleep at night? And they wonder why I got a big promotion last year. Huh...
  7. I think it's interesting how as I have gotten older I realize why older people were saying certain things when I was young. One in particular is "Kids don't respect their elders". What kids don't understand is that we are human beings who have "been there and done that". I find this hysterical because they are actually the ones with no clue and by giving us the chance to impart any knowledge we might have, it would be a benefit to them.
  8. What's also interesting is older people who think they know everything in such a rapidly changing society. Life is a constant learning experience and all of our experiences are different. I do however respect them for their own personl life experience.
  9. Family members who are on FB and don't friend you although they friend other family members. Thanks.
  10. I think it's pretty funny that all I ever seem to do is bitch and complain on this blog lately. I need to bring the fun in again or just get done.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

I am sooooo sorry that things are so shitty for you at work. I wish there was something I could do to cheer you up... I think a well-needed night out is coming soon :)

1:00 PM, January 07, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathan is on #9. He states " I didn't know she was on Facebook". I do not know if you should believe him, but he loves you just like all your family (even the ones he did friend already!).

6:45 PM, January 07, 2009  
Blogger C.C. said...

How did I know Nathan was on Facebook? Because we have so many "friends" in common, he was sent to me as a "People you may know" I am sure I have popped up on his list. You can access the entire list anytime from our account.

It's OK. I just think it is funny.

10:22 AM, January 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home