Sunday, January 04, 2009

CC's 2009 List

It's time to re-evaluate, get real, and publish my list of goals for 2009.

  1. Travel outside the US again. Any place for a new adventure!
  2. Organize all the photos I have since the dawn of time! Also get a new address book and organize addresses in that. Meaty projects, but NEEDS to be done!
  3. Go visit Mark, Cullin and Caitlin in Washington/Idaho
  4. Relocate: either to just a new apartment or to a new job or maybe even a new location.
  5. Join a gym and lose 20-25 pounds.
  6. Purchase and learn how to play guitar.
  7. Ween myself off of Facebook (and only check it twice a month)I only check it 3 times a week now! 2/19/09
  8. Ride the Rollercoaster at NY, NY in Las Vegas (on January 15th in honor of the character Grissom leaving CSI that night)
  9. Purchase a digital camera and/or Video Camera
  10. Simplify my wardrobe. Get rid of old clothes and buy a few new pieces. (added 2/19/09)
  11. Refine myself. Find a happy medium. Be happy and not worry about those who don't appreciate me for who I am. Let go. Be heathly. Get motivated. FOCUS and find my passion.

1 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

"No time to WHINE, it's 2009!", in other words let's get serious, get off your ass, the past is the past! I for one am turning into an extremely manic, negative, angry woman and I need to focus that energy into positive things and positive places. I guess we all go through this every year, but somehow this year seems more important than ever to me. I think the experiences I have had in 2008 have put things into perspective for me and helped me grow (as they should). Maybe we start out strong in January all jacked up to do better and then somewhere along the way we lose it. I am looking forward to challenging myself to "stay the course" and integrate whatever "strategery" necessary to accomplish my goals!

11:47 AM, January 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home